We have now incorporated the challenge projects listed below within our new career paths, with the exception of the C++ challenge projects which are now in that course syllabus.
In this post you’ll find a list of our challenge projects. We’re overhauling some elements of our UI, including embedding challenge projects within syllabi.
But until we ship those changes, we wanted to make sure you still had access to these items, so there’s a list below. Happy coding!
List of Challenge Projects
- Build Your Own Cheatsheet (HTML / CSS)
- Build a Website Design System (HTML / CSS)
- World Populations (SQL)
- World Populations II (SQL)
- Games of Chance (Python)
- Censor Dispenser (Python)
- Best Fare Calculator (Java)
- Hurricane Analysis (Python)
- Become a Pokémon Master (Python)
- This Is Jeopardy! (Python + Pandas)
- Console Game (C#)
- Spaceman (C#)
- Build a Text Adventure (C++)
- Roller Coaster (Python + Pandas)
- Tennis Ace (Python + Pandas)
- Responsive Club Website (CSS)
- Company Home Page (Flexbox)
- Magic 8-Ball (Java)
- Tic-Tac-Toe (C++)
- Codecademy Learners Mockup Data (SQL)