Links and text decoration

Hello guys

I'm posting a topic for the first time, so there might be some wrong method, about the posting method. Anyways, I'm the last section of CSS: An Overview. In the instruction, it said "Add a link to your HTML page using Link text tags (check the Hint if you need a reminder). You can link to any webpage.".
So I added a link but it keep saying "Oops, try again. Did you remember to put some link text between your tags? You can't leave them empty!" like this. I don't understand the problem. Can anyone help me with this please?

https://www.codecademy.com/courses/web-beginner-en-TlhFi/4/5?curriculum_id=50579fb998b470000202dc8b

Thank you

Replace this line with your code.

Hi,

Next time ask the question on your first post(I sorted it out) and you should also include the code you're working on :slight_smile:

That means that between "> and </a> you should add some text, the text that you add will be the one you click on that will open in a new URL.

Paste in your code so I can help you further.

Using a "#" as a place holder is good form. Allows you to see where you need to add code where you are ready.

Thank you for telling me :slight_smile: