Linear Regression in Python - Introduction to Linear Regression (Review)

Hi there,

I encountered an issue a few times during the course above. Basically, the output console was not updating despite some major changes in the code. I decided to get back to it later and it’s still posing a problem. For instance, I changed (or even removed) things that I wanted to print and/or plot but the output console wouldn’t update. Any advice? The course material has been great and I’m learning a lot from the youtube streams as well! :slight_smile:
Thanks
Ava

Do you have any screenshots of your code and the error(s)?

There’s no error showing, I guess because that exercise does not really check our answers before we can proceed to the next section. I think this is a good place to play around and consolidate some learning points. With this current code, the output on the right comes out.

Even as I am modifying this chunk in the following ways, the output console is not updating.

As I keep testing with it, I am observing something more to it sometimes. Let’s say I have a code 1, which I run.
It’s when I run another version (modified) code 2 that I am getting the correct output for code version 1. It’s very strange, and I haven’t encountered it before. At first, I thought that it had to do with plot function errors on my part, but I made similar observations with the parts that I used print on as well, ie the output console not updating…