Line Breaks

<PLEASE USE THIS TEMPLATE TO HELP YOU CREATE A GREAT POST!>
I am stuck on Line Breaks. No matter what I do I cant get past the first part which is adding 2 line breaks AFTER “least concern” Anybody else had trouble with this? All I get is a message saying did i add 2 line breaks.

<Below this line, add a link to the EXACT exercise that you are stuck at.>
https://www.codecademy.com/courses/learn-html-elements/lessons/common-html-elements/exercises/line-breaks-html?action=lesson_resume&course_redirect=learn-html

<Below this line, in what way does your code behave incorrectly? Include ALL error messages.>

<p>The brown bear (<em>Ursus arctos</em>) is native to parts of northern Eurasia and North America. Its conservation status is currently <strong>Least Concern</strong>.There are many subspecies <br /> within the brown bear species, including the Atlas bear and the<br />Himalayan brown bear.</p>

You almost have it, the two line breaks are in the wrong place.

In index.html, add two line breaks (<br />) after the sentence that ends with Least Concern.

Put the two line breaks together, and right at the end of the sentence the instruction references.

I tried that, still dosnt work?
I am very stuck here.

Concern. There are many subspecies within the brown bear
species,

including the Atlas bear and the Himalayan
brown
bear.

The two line breaks need to go right after the word “Concern” like this:

Its conservation status is currently <strong>Least Concern</strong>.<br /><br /> There are many subspecies within the brown bear species, including the Atlas bear and the Himalayan brown bear.</p>

It works !!
Thank you !!

The question I think is not layed out very well