Did you read and understand the lesson text?
Let's review the instructions.
- Add the required declaration on line 1 of index.html.
- Start an HTML document.
- Add a head to the web page.
- Add a title to the web page. The title can say anything you'd like.
- Add a body to the web page.
- In index.html, copy the following line of code and paste it inside of the body:
What happened to your web page? You'll learn more details in the next unit.
Step 1 you have, the document type declaration.
Step 2 you have, the document root element.
Step 3 is almost correct, once you remove
<dogs/> (not a valid tag, btw).
Step 4 is incorrect. The
<title></title> element goes inside the
<head></head>. Be sure to write some text inside the title, and remove
Step 5 is nearly correct. Remove
<is this working?please work.>.
Step 6 is spelled out for us. Copy the example and paste it inside the