Let's team up with me

Hi good evening, so I want to create a remote simulation website design in git hub what I want to create is a simple website that is containing portfolios and something else. If you want to practicing what you have learned in codecademy please team up with me, you can contributing in building website or even make your own portfolios. If you're interested please comment or you want to check the repository i have made you can go here https://github.com/eiyu/teamwork . Because we will using git your git knowledge is required if you don't have learned it yet I suggest you to learn it in codecademy.

ps.
- In the repository the style is very basic but we will make it better together
- When the repository is ready to use I'll import it to my webhost and publish it.
- you can add your own portfolios and free to show it off to your friends :blush:

i will look into it tomorrow, it looks like really nice! i have one suggestion, use background-cover:

body {
    font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', arial, helvetica, helve, sans-serif;
    background-color: #00CCFF;
    background: url('img/Lighthouse.jpg')  no-repeat center 50px fixed;
    border-image-width: 10px;
    -webkit-background-size: cover;
  -moz-background-size: cover;
  -o-background-size: cover;
  background-size: cover;
}

no need of browser prefixes, which reduces the code a lot: (thanks to @zystvan)

body {
    font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', arial, helvetica, helve, sans-serif;
    background-color: #00CCFF;
    background: url('img/Lighthouse.jpg')  no-repeat center 50px fixed;
    border-image-width: 10px;
    background-size: cover;
}

@stetim94 No need for the browser prefixes for that anymore, though :)
http://caniuse.com/#feat=background-img-opts

Thank you all, I'll will be waiting for your pull request and I'll aplly for your suggestion soon.

your change has been commited, thanks now the background didn't repeat when zoom out, it's nice :grinning:

@readme12 So we have a hidden comments here, thanks for your suggestions you have a good point. I'll push it to the repository very soon. keep hanging arround untill you have some badges maybe you won't be considered as a new user and can reply to this topic.

i hadn't pushed any changes yet, i simply made a clone of your repository. I will check today if i have time, see if there are more things i can do to help, but you already seem to know a lot

Hi thanks for your time, my opinion is the navigation bar is too forcing you know and it look not realy good :grin: , I could use bootstrap to create more good looking navigation but my reason to use jquery ui tabs for navigation is to create issue , why would I do that? to make the team work so we can fix it together