Lets talk about graphics interface

what are the libraries in graphics interface work with python?

Tkinter is one of them. @subash3751749408 For more info: https://docs.python.org/3/library/tk.html

what is pyopengl? please tell about this briefly

Ah ah, for like games. Sure.

It seems pyopengl is not as up-to-date as C++ openGL. If it’s something you really wish to learn, I’d say go straight for it in C++. (Since it doesn’t look like python is going to be adding extra support in the future, and if you learn it, the more common type of use-case will be with C++).

what is pyqt5? please tell me about this , i install it but how to use with python, how qt designer file use in python

Seems you could also do some research on PyQT? Or any library you consider to build your graphical application. There is a lot of information available on the internet.

You can’t assume we have experience with all these libraries, given the amount of programming language and libraries each language has

I am sure there are people with experience who wrote comparative guides. Being able to do research into technology stacks you want to use, is a vital skill.

Don’t try to fit a tool for a job its not right for. Use the right tool for the job. In this case, you might want to use c++.

1 Like

Is tkinter actually used for jobs?

I’ve never heard of it being used for jobs (doesn’t mean they’re not out there…), although I have seen some cool projects on it.

For example:

Good to know. You can make some pretty good projects though.