Lesson won't load

I was doing a lesson on the fullstack course namely the JavaScript syntax part I, then instead of running the code I accidentally pressed ctrl + R in an attempt to run and now the lesson won’t load anymore and my homepage is bugged also.
In dev mode both give these errors:

GET address/webpack.chunk.js net::ERR_ABORTED 404
introduction-to-javascript:1

Refused to execute script from ‘address’ because its MIME type (‘text/html’) is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled.
app-vendor.ts:47

Cross-Origin Read Blocking (CORB) blocked cross-origin response with MIME type application/json. See for more details.
service-worker.js:1

Uncaught (in promise) bad-precaching-response: bad-precaching-response :: [{“url”:“address”,“status”:404}]
at PrecacheStrategy_PrecacheStrategy._handleInstall (address)
at async PrecacheStrategy_PrecacheStrategy._handle (address)
at async PrecacheStrategy_PrecacheStrategy._getResponse (address)
_handleInstall @ service-worker.js:1
setTimeout (async)
… lot of text

what did I break?

I had to replace links with “address” because new users can’t have more than 2 links per post it seems.
They point to either chunk.js file or a service worker.
Now I could also finally sign in by using a vpn and incognito mode. The lesson works like this also, weird.

Hey my lessons dont load either

Hi there!

Thanks for flagging the issue. It should be resolved as of now, so refresh your browser and let me know if that works!

1 Like

Lessons work now, but now I have another kind of problem: I cannot log in to codeacademy unless I’m in incognito mode and the problem persists with different browsers and even on a different computer.
When I try logging in, it just refreshes the page and I get an 404 response from the server in dev tools console.

EDIT: now signing in works normally.

1 Like