Lesson Passed but Prompts not working

https://www.codecademy.com/en/courses/javascript-beginner-en-x9DnD/0/6?curriculum_id=506324b3a7dffd00020bf661

I have completed the exercise on providing Feedback for the Code Your Own Adventure. However, when I type in 13 for the prompt, it treats the < as a <=. Furthermore, when I type in any number in the feedback portion, it always responds as if I typed in a number greater than 8. No error message is generated and it lets me continue to the next exercise. What am I missing? Thank you.

confirm("Are you ready to play?");// Check if the user is ready to play!

var age = prompt("What's your age");
if(age < 13){
    console.log("You can play but you are responsible")}
    else{
        console.log("You can play!")};

console.log("You are at a Justin Bieber concert, and you hear this lyric 'Lace my shoes off, start racing.'");
console.log("Suddenly, Bieber stops and says, 'Who wants to race me?'");
var userAnswer = prompt("Do you want to race Bieber on stage?");
if(userAnswer === "yes"){
    console.log("You and Bieber start racing. It's neck and neck! You win by a shoelace!");
}
else{
     console.log("Oh no! Bieber shakes his head and sings 'I set a pace, so I can race without pacing.'");
};

var feedback = prompt("Rate the game from 1-10");
if(feedback < 8){
    console.log("Thank you! We should race at the next concert!");
    }
    else{
        console.log("I'll keep practicing coding and racing.");
    };

HI the prompt(s) work fine..
SO when you enter for example 13 to the first prompt DO you get?

You can play!

if so it's right becasue it's from the else statement since the if statement is false
then to the second prompt Do you get?

I'll keep practicing coding and racing.

it's also right becasue it's the string from the else statement

Just realized that I have the feedback operator backwards. Should be > 8. And I understand the first prompt now. I guess staring at code for the past few hours has scrambled my brain a bit haha. Thank you very much!