Lesson badges bug, or, Please explain better

I’ve finished a few lessons in python2 course. Sometimes I get a lesson badge, sometimes not.
I’ve tried to reset some lessons and redo, to no avail.
Last lesson, just to try things out, I did it all by “run” “run” “solution” “next” and I got a badge, so I guess is not for using the “solution”

I’m using this to give to my students, and I was hopping to see lessons completed by looking at the badges, but some students complained that were not getting badges for lessons, and I can confirm it.

We are not taking lessons sequentially, but i’ve tried to go back and use sequence, but also no cigar.

Please help …

Thanks

1 Like

Definitely looks like a bug. I’ve just completed a new lesson an win a badge for a previous lesson i skipped! Weird.

1 Like

Hey @nandou10, thanks for using Codecademy in your classroom! But yea, this sounds like something we should look into. Would you please write our Customer Support team about this issue? Visit help.codecademy.com and click “Submit a Request” in the top right. I’d love to have this fixed!

Alyssa

Hi, I did. No response :frowning:

Thanks!

Allyn from Customer Support here :wave:

Sent you a personal message.

1 Like

Hi Alyssa
I have the same problem…
I think there is something wrong with my account
I just finished LEARN SQL, COMMAND LINE and other lessons and I didn’t get my badges or points gain on my profil…Really strange
Could you just check that please ?
Thanks by advance
Fred

Hi
I have the same problem…
I think there is something wrong with my account
I just finished LEARN SQL, COMMAND LINE and other lessons and I didn’t get my badges or points gain on my profil…Really strange
Could you just check that please ?
Thanks by advance
Fred