Lesson 8 Wrap with a div Solution?

I'm stuck, what the solution to lesson number 8. Wrap with a div.**
Here's the instructions but can not solve.**
Wrap all pieces of supporting content with two divs, like in the example above. Give the outer div class = a learn-more" and the inner div to class = "container".

I don't know what you've tried so far or what you are having doubt about, but you have twice before wrapped your code in a div with its container.

In exercise 3, you wrapped your two lists in nav and its container.
In exercise 5, you wrapped your h1 and p elements in jumbotron and its container.

Now you are being asked to wrap the three divs that you just finished writing in exercises 6 and 7.

• find your Travel, Host and Trust content that you wrote in exercises 6 and 7
  • put the opening tags for learn-more and its container on the line before the div that contains the Travel content
  • put the closing /div tags for learn-more and its container on the line after the div the contains the Trust content.

There -- your Travel, Host and Trust content has now been wrapped in two divs, one called learn-more and one called container.

2 posts were split to a new topic: 8. I'm stuck on that too, did you find out what the problem was?

2 posts were split to a new topic: 8. could someone show me what to do

If you're anything like me I did it correct a number of times i just had "learn more" instead of "learn-more" lol

4 posts were split to a new topic: 8. I dont get any help

Here is the overall plan that you are aiming for:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <body>

<div class="nav">
      <div class="container">
      ... your nav code goes in here
      </div>
    </div>

<div class="jumbotron">
      <div class="container">
      ... your jumbotron code goes in here
      </div>
    </div>

<div class="learn-more">
      <div class="container">
        ... your learn-more code goes in here
      </div>
    </div>

</body>
</html>

Thank you for the correction, I understand it now.