Lesson 3. One selector to rule them all -doesn't work

Even with a correct answer it just gives this error message: Oops, try again.
Make sure that you use the universal selector * to give a border 1px wide.

You should have a "report error" button within every lesson to get these reports in one place. It's really important to handle this thing better if you want users to think that codecademy has a good user experience.

I'm using Firefox 43.0.2

Is your browser's zoom set to 100%? You can set it back to this using Ctrl + 0

Can i see your code? Also your <link>? make sure browser zoom is set to 100% (ctrl+ 0 or cmd + 0 for mac)

html is untouched

I did all the usual control-0, refresh, double check the code things.

CSS:

* {
    border: 1px dashed #3a5fcd;
}

Browser zoom correct? You could have hitted a glitch, try a different browser

I'm using only this one browser. I'll just skip to the next lesson. Perhaps this thing doesn't matter.

The error reporting function should be quite high on the TODO list though. It's embarrassing to handle these thing so publicly.

There could even be a "known problems" box inside the reporting tool to help users know that they should just carry on.

You didn't answer my first question.

Uhm.. question, what could CC do prevent your browser from sending cached data?

I don't like this sort of conversations. I just wanted to give an error report.

Then file an error report, i a was only explaining why switching browsers could be a good idea

How does one file an error report? And where is the suggestion box that some actual developer reads?

I had the same problem. Thanks for reminding me that a browser zoom can affect it. That was my issue and now I can continue. Thanks for your help!

Yeah, I have the same problem also!