Lesson 16 - please help - error message

I'm stuck on More Practice with Conditionals. I've checked my code and followed the hint, and still I get an error message. Frustrating. What am I doing wrong?

Oops, try again. It looks like your if/else statement didn't log "The condition is false" to the console.

if ( 10 > 3 )
{
    console.log("For sure");
}
else
{
    console.log("Yeah NAH");
}

Hello @kathoc,

Your console.log() should log the string "This condition is false" to the console...

I second @bartholomewallen,

The answer is in your instruction for this exercise. When you see anything in quotes, like in this case "The condition is true" and "The condition is false", you will want to write that out in your code (but don't include the quotation marks in your code, just what's inside them).

Hope this helps!

Thanks bartholomewallen and shelton_live, I did have to type the strings exactly how they stipulated, but I also found out when I re-read the question properly, they wanted me to print the false statement. Onwards and upwards! Thanks again

No worries, @kathoc. Keep coding hard :laughing:!

A post was split to a new topic: 16. It looks like your if/else statement didn't log "The condition is false"

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.