Everyone learns different, and it's great to be able to compare ourselves to others.
So lets learn more about each other.
If you don't know your learning style, or habits that help you, you can find out here.
What is Your Learning Style?
Choose up to 7 options
What do they all mean?
- Visual (spatial):You prefer using pictures, images, and spatial understanding.
- Aural (auditory-musical): You prefer using sound and music.
- Verbal (linguistic): You prefer using words, both in speech and writing.
- Physical (kinesthetic): You prefer using your body, hands and sense of touch.
- Logical (mathematical): You prefer using logic, reasoning and systems.
- Social (interpersonal): You prefer to learn in groups or with other people.
- Solitary (intrapersonal): You prefer to work alone and use self-study.