We’re delighted to have you join us in the Codecademy Community Forums.
To get started learning how our community works, please complete the following quick, easy steps to get used to our community home. We believe a little preparation goes a long way!
Step 1. Learn how to use the forums – navigation, features, and quick tips for posting.
Check out these bite-sized posts written to make you a code-help expert:
- [Learn More] How the forum is organized
- [How-to] FInd and read topics to learn more
- [How-to] Search for previous answers
- [How-to] Reply to a post
- [How-to] Create a topic that everyone will read
- [How-to] See who’s online right now
- [How to] Manage your preferences
Step 2. Meet our team of Moderators and Super Users.
They are volunteers, your peers as Codecademy learners, and generous peer-educators here to make a safe space for all to learn.
Step 3. Introduce yourself here.
Tell your story, and read someone else’s. To keep it tidy, be sure to follow the do’s and don’ts of introducing yourself.
From everyone at Codecademy and this community, welcome!