We’re all here to keep evolving by learning, teaching, and growing together. Being a good user means:
- We are patient with learners, including yourself. Don’t rush the learning process.
- We learn collaboratively. We do not antagonize.
- We act respectfully. Name-calling is not permitted.
- We encourage one another. We never belittle others.
- We confirm our work before sharing. We don’t give misinformation or misguide people.
- Being accepting of all people.
To learn more about being a good user of the forums, visit our ‘Community Guidelines’ and ‘Getting Started’ guides.