Learn CSS: Selectors and Visual Rules 5/10

I can’t pass this exercise. Tried three browsers, and reset my code. Error: you need to set the selector to " p "On the line 32 to have the font weight to “bold”?
Here’s a piece of code:
p {
color: AliceBlue;
line-height: 1.3 em;
text-align: left;
Width: 100%;
font-family: Helvetica;
font-weight: bold;
font-Size: 18px;
}

Link: https://www.codecademy.com/courses/learn-css-selectors-visual-rules/lessons/css-visual-rules/exercises/font-weight-i?action=lesson_resume&course_redirect=learn-css

Css Selectors and Visual rules, font-weight bold problem

CSS will stop parsing a selector rule if it finds an error. width cannot be capitalized.

I also can’t pass this exercise. I tried with firefox and chrome.
Any help.

https://www.codecademy.com/courses/learn-css-selectors-visual-rules/lessons/css-visual-rules/exercises/font-weight-i?action=lesson_resume&course_redirect=learn-css

Error message:
Did you set the ‘p’ selector around line 32 to have a font weight of bold?

I couldn’t go through this exercise yourself. Several times I clicked on run, and then clicked get code. Not seeing any difference, the compiler accepted the code.

I couldn’t go through this exercise yourself. Several times I clicked on run, and then clicked get code. Not seeing any difference, the compiler accepted the code. Here is an example of the generated code. There is also width: 100%

p {
color: AliceBlue;
line-height: 1.3 em;
text-align: left;
width: 100%;
font-family: Helvetica;
font-Size: 18px;
font-weight: bold;
}

Thank you very much. I clicked the “get code” and now I can continue.

Similar experience for me.
Could not figure out a difference by comparing my code and the one provided by “Get Code”

Same here, I guess that’s a bug that needs to be reported.

I reported this issue via the form on the page. I hope the developers will fix this problem soon.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.