Learn CSS Grid: Grid Essential: Review Exercise Error

Hi Codecademy, :wave::ambulance:

I seem to have run into another issue, at this point I think you all going to be tired of me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. One of the steps is not marking as complete, I think I have done it correctly, could you please take a look. I have pasted my code and a screenshot below.

Entire View

Error Message Given

gridEssentialsReviewErrMsg

CCS

.grid {
  border: 2px blue solid;
  height: 500px;
  width: 500px;
  display: grid;
  grid-template-columns: 25% 25% 2fr 1fr;
  grid-template-rows: 200px 200px;
}

.box {
  background-color: beige;
  color: black;
  border-radius: 5px;
  border: 2px dodgerblue solid;
}

Thanks

Maybe it wants you to use the repeat() syntax? i.e. grid-template-rows: repeat(2, 200px);

I have done all of that, I have used shorthands, the repeat() function.
I even copied and pasted the solution and still it was incorrect.

Only when I clicked the replace my code with solution button, Did it accept it as correct, even though i had copied and pasted it in beforehand.

Out of ideas here. Sorry.

1 Like

Sometimes I had a similar problem in other tasks. Helped reload the page or reset workspace :see_no_evil:

My solution for this task looks a little different, but it also works. So your answer does not always have to be 100% the same as the solution in order to be counted :sweat_smile:

Thank you for the response, However nothing worked, not even changing browsers or resetting the workspace. I also understand that does not need to be 100% the same as mentioned before. I will be making yet another post this time with a video of another issue I had encountered. If you want you can view that post to see what I mean about the errors I am getting.

EDIT: Here is the new post I made where the video is