Layout with Flexbox - Cozy Tea

Hello,

It seems like I cannot download the resources (images) from the project page. This is the project I’m talking about.

When I click on some of the hyperlinks that are in the lesson, it just does nothing.

Is it only me or not?

Thanks for checking it out.

Hello,

I’m seeing the same behavior using Chrome

The links are still good though. You can right-click on them and “Open link in a new tab” or “Save link as…”. On Firefox, it should be similar wording.

1 Like

Can you download the images as a png? If not then this is not a viable solution that I’m looking for.

First one is a png and the others are jpg. That’s the original format of the files offered by Codecademy

1 Like

Most of the images for codeacademy projects are .webp format - that isn’t a bug or a download issue. There’s no way to convert them directly from the codeacademy site.

If you’d like to convert them to conventional .jpg and .png, there are many programs and online apps that can. If you open Photopea in a new window, you can drag the .webp right into it in another tab without downloading it to your computer first, then File > Export as > png/jpg/whatever

1 Like