Last visit

I’ve seen a last visit thing going around on Codecademy and I’m not sure what it is. :thinking:. Is it the last post a moderator visited or something?

Hey @teslafox2007!

It’s always been there, you just have to scroll down far enough. I think its from the last day. Like, all the posts that have come in since the last day you visited.

1 Like

OK cool! Thanks @stevencopeland!

1 Like

Yes, anything below the “last visit” line was present the last time the user viewed the forums.

Anything above the “last visit” line has been created/updated since the last time they were noticably here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, thanks guys! This really helped! Here’s your reward @thepitycoder and @stevencopeland: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :pancakes:

1 Like