Lamba Syntax Problem, nothing is working

On the Lambda syntax lesson, it tells you to fill in the first part of the function (the underlines) with lambda and the second part with languages. I have tried a dozen variations, and nothing seems to work. I get syntax errors, filter errors, number of argument errors. I cant seem to get it right. Here's a number of the lines I've tried.
print filter(lambda, languages) (invalid syntax error pointing at the comma)
print filter(lambda: languages) (filter expected 2 arguments, got 1)
print filter(lambda: "Python", languages) (type error, lambda takes no arguments, 1 given)
print filter(lambda, "Python", languages) (invalid syntax error pointing at the comma)
print filter(lambda: Python, languages) (type error, lambda takes no arguments, 1 given)
print filter(lambda, Python, languages) (invalid syntax error pointing at the comma)
what am I missing here?

is the closest.

print filter(lambda x: x == "Python", languages)

We would appear to need an internal variable.

Thanks mtf, I tried what you showed here, but it didn't work, it gave an error message about the statement cannot include an assignment statement. I looked again, and tried a double equals sign (==) like in the example, and it worked!

My typo. Sorry. Still deserves to be the solution,.. Just saying.

I did it like this and it worked:

print filter(lambda x: x == languages[2], languages)

Kind of defeats the filter if we specify which element to target. We should be looking at content without caring where it is located.