KIVY - sdl2 - ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found

Hello everyone,
I downloaded kivy and in the first process of making a simple window I have recieved an error saying:
“”"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
[CRITICAL] [Window ] Unable to find any valuable Window provider. Please enable debug logging (e.g. add -d if running from the command line, or change the log level in the config) and re-run your app to identify potential causes
sdl2 - ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.
File “C:\Users\HAREL\AppData\Local\Packages\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.7_qbz5n2kfra8p0\LocalCache\local-packages\Python37\site-packages\kivy\core_init_.py”, line 63, in core_select_lib
fromlist=[modulename], level=0)
File “C:\Users\HAREL\AppData\Local\Packages\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.7_qbz5n2kfra8p0\LocalCache\local-packages\Python37\site-packages\kivy\core\window\window_sdl2.py”, line 27, in
from kivy.core.window._window_sdl2 import _WindowSDL2Storage

[CRITICAL] [App ] Unable to get a Window, abort.

“”"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
I have tried a lot of different approaches from different people. such as uninstalling and installing again, installing each package alone, deleting anaconda(it worked for someone), deleting and installing python again and had no success.

Thank you for trying

That package comes from kivy.org, there are installation instructions there. I bet you skipped some steps, steps that would have provided those dll’s.

You mention anaconda, anaconda’s kivy package probably includes everything because that’s kind of the whole point of anaconda, to do things for you. If I had to guess though, my guess would be that your error messages are produced by using python’s standard distribution, so maybe you’re not using anaconda after all. I would expect anaconda to be mentioned somewhere in those filepaths if you were using it (but then again I’ve never used it so I wouldn’t know)