Keyboard Shortcut to move to next lesson

Is it possible to move to the next exercise via Keyboard Shortcut? Ctrl + Enter saves and submits, but does not advance to the next lesson.

Hey Tim,

This is a great idea! Luckily for you, someone else had it first, so you don't have to wait for them to implement it :)

• Ctrl/Cmd + Enter - submits code
  • Alt + O - goes to the previous exercise
  • Alt + P - goes to the next exercise

If you'd like, you can find a more complete list of keyboard shortcuts here.

Excellent! Thank you.

hello

like above There is a shortcut for "Save and Submit Code"?

thanks!

A quick forum search brought us to this topic thread, to which I merged your post. You may be able to still edit the post (or delete it). Please use Search before asking simple questions that have already been answered. It really does work.

ok, thank you :slightly_smiling:

Hello world -- first post here. I'm having trouble with the link 'zystvan', Codecademy Moderator, posted regarding the complete list of keyboard shortcuts: "If you'd like, you can find a more complete list of keyboard shortcuts here".

And to the codeacademy team:
Thanks for all of the amazing free tuts here at code academy! Your hard work is appreciated. They're the best on the web. I can't wait to be able to afford the pro subscription!

p.s. Is this site still built on rails? I remember a while back it was. All of semi-recent updates are fantastic.

Cheerios,

Jamie

I've updated the link.

And yes about Rails, + React.

Thank you, good work!

I have a PC running on windows 10 and the shortcuts “alt+P” and “alt+O” didn’t work for me.
“alt + <” and “alt + >” worked for me though.

Here is a list of common shortcuts: https://github.com/sonnynomnom/codecademy-keyboard-shortcuts