jquery1. 11

bonsoir, j'arrive pas à valider ce code est ce normal?

$(document).ready(function() {
$('div').mouseenter(function() {
$('div').fadeTo('fast',1);
});
});

could you post this in english please? thx

You can't ask someone to post in English... They might not speak it, making your post very insensitive. Someone who is French or speaks the language will be able to help.

I mean google translate told me it's not working for her.

@zystvan Any chance you could help with this, you seems to be very active on the jquery things. My thoughts are moving in/out the box too fast?

@fifina121, No, that's not normal. Try moving your mouse very slowly in and out of the box, then wait two seconds before going back to the code editor, like @benjnev suggests.
If you're still having trouble, please post a link to the exercise you're on.

Non, ce n'est pas normal. Essayez de déplacer votre souris très lentement dans et hors de la boîte, puis attendre deux secondes avant de retourner à l'éditeur de code, @benjnev suggère.
Si vous rencontrez toujours des problèmes, s'il vous plaît poster un lien vers l'exercice que vous êtes sur.

@tobuscus45 Google Translate is a really handy tool :wink:

they could use google translate to translate it to english!

@tobuscus45
I just wanted to know if the code above is valid but with @zystvan the problem is resolved.
@zystvan thank you for your answer.

@tobuscus45 I agree with that, but we can use it too. Just sayin' :slightly_smiling:
If you and @benjnev want to talk more about this, we could PM each other :slightly_smiling:

@tobuscus45 Glad we were able to help you!