JavaScript Practice: Arrays, Loops, Objects, Iterators => missing solutions

Before Submitting a Bug Report be sure to browse #get-help and #faq where your issue might be explain/solved.

To gather information for a bug report we need the following information:

Topic Title: Course name + section + what type of bug(is it a typo, instructions error, broken URL, SCT issue)
Front End Engineer Career Path: JavaScript Practice: Arrays, Loops, Objects, Iterators

For the Post:

Summery of the report:
Chek answer displays error message “Oops! Either this exercise is missing a solution or the solution is missing a suitable HTML file.”
Course URL:
Front End Engineer Career Path: JavaScript Practice: Arrays, Loops, Objects, Iterators
Steps to Reproduce:
After successfully completing the challenges, add a typo in order to display “View Solution” CTA via repeatedly checking answer. When clicking on “View Solution” CTA, a new screen with the error message is displayed.
Fix or Workaround:
N/A
Please attach screenshots

Please also tag your bug report with the appropriate language.

Thank You we appreciate your assistance in making Codecademy a better learning place!

I am also finding this issue, any updates yet?

Same issue happening at # CSS Animation for Beginners
https://www.codecademy.com/paths/front-end-engineer-career-path/tracks/fecp-22-css-transitions-and-animation/modules/fecp-22-css-animations/articles/fecp-external-css-animation-for-beginners

It has been 15days since I reported the issue. As you can see, more users are experiencing this.
A reaction from your side would be appreciated.

The issue, as of today, persist. As I progress into the path, this is keeping me from accessing solutions addressing increasing complex coding tasks.

I try my best not to use the social tools of Codecademy to rant about the service, keeping a constructive contribution attitude. But this lack of reaction on your end is concerning.