Javascript Lesson Won't Load

I'm on lesson 24: Variables of Getting Started with Programming in Javascript and for some reason, it will not load. This is what shows up and stays there. I've waited for 30 minutes for it to load. I'm using a Windows 10 laptop in Chrome, but I've tried it in two other browsers, on two other computers, and on two different internet networks. I pretty sure that there's nothing wrong on my end. It doesn't give me the option of doing anything once on this page other than going back. I've tried going to previous lessons but it still does says the same thing: "loading."

Hello, I am sorry you are having access problems.

There are a number of things you can try if you are having trouble loading, viewing, or submitting exercises.

-Reload the web page. This takes care of a majority of problems.

-Check your Internet connection. We recommend that you have a reasonably fast connection to the internet. Any broadband connection, like DSL or cable, should be sufficient.

Still having issues? Please go through our troubleshooting page: http://help.codecademy.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1417665-troubleshooting-guide or post on our forums: discuss.codecademy.com

​Unfortunately, sometimes a few of our courses are very popular at certain times of the day and because of the traffic, can cause errors like this. Are you able to work on another course in the meantime, or try to get access at a later time?

​I know this is inconvenient and I do apologize. I will send this feedback to our team.

I tried to reload, but it didn't work. It's alright, I was just doing this for fun anyway, but thanks for trying. Maybe I can try it at night or early in the morning to see if it'll work then. Thanks

Diffrent browser possibly? :smile: