JavaScript Game Development

I want to create a game using what we learn in JavaScript but not with any other programs. But really I’m not sure how I would do that or what software to use beside Unity. Which I can’t get at the moment because my computer has low space. I know the most recommended for game development is CSS but I like JavaScript better.

I want the game to be a RPG game of my own personal world.

Computers have take million of man hours to get to the point where we are today, you are standing on the shoulders of giants, building things from scratch is nearly impossible.

you don’t want to use any other programs, but you do want to use unity? That is contradicting.

unity supports UnityScript, its close to JavaScript, but it isn’t the same. And it seems unity is considering dropping support for UnityScript

i don’t know where you get your information, but that is just inaccurate.

you can use webGL (javascript API) to make web based games in a canvas

you can make games (desktop version) with things like appJS, but personally, i would pick a better language for the job. And use an existing game engine (like unity with c#, unreal engine 4 (which uses c++ i believe) or any other engine), you can google for more game engines.

Okay… Guess I was wrong thanks for the help.