Javascript console can anyone help me plsss

Write a program that will ask the user to enter an upper limit (integer) then will print a table to the screen that shows every number less than or equal to the upper limit and whether that number is divisible by 2, by 3, both or neither. An example output is shown below with an upper limit of 10.!

Hello, @votex8407469919, and welcome to the forums.

What specifically do you need help with? It is not permitted on the forums for us to simply provide you a solution. If you have a specific question, please ask. If you need help getting started, this looks like a good case for using a for loop, and the modulo operator in conjunction with an
if...else if...else.

I need help with to how to do ask the user to enter an upper limit (integer) in java script pls

I’m not familiar with

Will prompt work?

let response = prompt("What is your favorite color?");

how can I print a table to the screen that shows every number less than or equal to the upper limit ?

Again, I’m not familiar with what you are using, but likely you’ll need a series of console.log() statements. One or two to print the title and headings, and then since the action will be repeated for the series of numbers, probably one inside a for loop after you’ve determined what to print.

in Javascript (console)
print a table to the screen that shows every number less than or equal to the upper limit ?
in coding ?
like in code

In javascript you can print results to the console by using console.log(). For example:

let myName = "Fede";
console.log(myName);

If you run that code, it will print in the console Fede.
Since you want to take input from the user and then return a table with all numbers divisible by 2 or 3 leading up to the user’s number, I think you should think about the problem in steps:

1. Find out what code you need to get input from the user
  2. Write code that will calculate the results you need
    2.1 You could loop through every number from 1 to the user’s number
    2.2 A number is divisible by another if the remainder of the division is 0. Modulus would be useful for this.
    2.3 Store the results of your loop to print them back to the user later
  3. Using console.log(), print to the console the results. It would be useful to think of every console.log() has one row in the example output you had

Hope this helps! :+1:

I’m bad at english can you plaese help me with the code i dont know how to write it