Javascipt

*Hello everyone!
I have completed JavaScript course two times. But still I feel that I know nothing. These are topics that included in JS course.
intro, conditionals, Functions, Scope, Arrays, Loops, Iterators, Objects, Classes, Browser compatibility and Transpilation, Modules, Promises, Async-Awai, and Request.
My question is, how I should implement all these together in real world projects? Or should I start learning any framework with it?
Thanks

Hi, don’t be overwhelmed by what you have learned. All of the above you have mentioned are the basics of JavaScript. There are a lot of things you can do with JavaScript. For example, building a simple calculator using just vanilla JavaScript meaning “pure” JavaScript. You can write your code in VS Code and execute it.

If you are going to start learning a framework or library. I would suggest you learn HTML & CSS first. Fundamentals are important when going ahead into the framework or library. Hopefully, my tips help.

1 Like

Thank you for the tip! I have completed HTML and CSS courses. Any framework you recommend?
Thanks again.

Try to check out this post 10 Best JavaScript Frameworks to Use in 2021.

Personally, I am more to React.

For project ideas: https://www.codecademy.com/resources/blog/coding-projects-for-beginners/

1 Like