Java Image Manipulation Project: Problem with loading the image after changing the last part of the URL

Hi guys,

Do you have any problems loading the other image, such as **trimmed_apple.jpg, kitten.jpg, and flower.jpg **, to those doing the Java Image Manipulation project?

I was able to load the apple.jpg image in the browser window, and when I reached step 9, I tried to change the last part of the URL given in the instructions (http://localhost:8000/apple.jpg), which is the image file name.

However, I did not get the trimmed apple picture once I tried to change it from apple.jpg to trimmed_apple.jpg. Instead, I got a blank browser window.

I have attached a screenshot that illustrates my problem.

1. Only getting a blank screen after pressing the enter key with the new URL placed, and the URL reverts to “localhost:8000/apple.jpg”

I want to attach more screenshots to show this problem, but as I am a new user, I can only attach one embedded media in a topic.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi, I have the same problem. Yesterday it was working fine.

Ah alright. Glad to know I’m not the only one experiencing this issue.

Experiencing the same issue.

Welp. This has been occuring for three days now.

Its browser window is already working now. Thank you guys!

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.