Jammming Project Final Output

I’ve been working on this for about 2 weeks now. I’m finally content with the layout and features this project has included.

Short Story About This Project

My first attempt to work on this project has been frustrating for me. I really can’t understand how states work! React surely was a big step from the JavaScipt lessons and projects I previously did, so I made a simpler project suggested by Codecademy, which is Ravenous.

It did give me a good headstart about the concepts of React. And I must say, applying theories in projects is really the best way to learn. So here is my take on this project:

Source Code

NOTE: You can’t save the playlist to your Spotify account because the project is in Development Mode. Spotify implements a quota mode, in this case, I control who can only fully use the app.

Live View

I’ve opted to use Client Credentials for searching and playing track previews instead of using Implicit Grant Flow.

3 Likes

Wow I like your app. From the Front-End point, interface, layout all good! And everything seems working fine.

1 Like

Edit: This project was granted a quota extension from Spotify. So anyone can use all the features of this web app, including saving a playlist to your Spotify account.

I know you posted this awhile ago, but I wanted to say this looks amazing! Great work!

1 Like

Hey there, thank you! Your kind words are well appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey! Thank you so much!