Jamming Create a front end app issue with error

Having a real problem with this error, I have looked at the solution code and compared it to the code in all sections of my code and also compared to other students github code. Cant seem to find a solution to this so far. Any help would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:
jamming error

Hey. This error comes up regularly here since there are two components rendering the Tracklist component: The Playlist component and the Searchlist component. Probably one of them does not receive the tracks props yet.
Find more here:

1 Like

Yes I have scrolled through the forum and seen this reply in many places, it didn’t fix my error. Thanks for you reply though :slight_smile:

Would you mind sharing your code please? The essential files are Playlist.js, TrackList.js and SearchResults.js but it would probably be best if you could upload the whole project to GitHub to be replicated.

As an aside, can you clarify which step of the project you’re on? If you’re around step 36, that error is very common and is highly likely to be the error @mirja_t shared, even if the solutions you found didn’t work. If that is the case, you can just proceed anyways and the error will sort itself out in a few steps, it’s perfectly normal at that point.

1 Like