Jack Julian Portfolio Project

Hi,

I just finished uploading my project to GitHub and was looking for some comments on how to improve or change the elements to improve it. I was a little stuck when it came to adding JavaScript as I felt my actual layout didn’t really need it. Any comments are welcome.

The link again is: Jack Portfolio

I have also been having a lot of trouble with the sizing as on my laptop I am able to view everything perfectly even when set to iphone/tablet size, but when I open on a phone through the link it all seems off. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Regards
Jack Julian

Hi, Jack!

It appears that your images are not loading in correctly. Probably a pathing issue which is simple to fix. :slight_smile:

It seems quite odd as they load correctly when viewing through VS code but not GitHub page. Is there a different way I should be linking the images instead of the below example? Is it because the image is just local to my machine?

img src=“/resources/Avatar.jpeg”

Regards
Jack Julian

It can be confusing when it works one way but not the other. Your problem can be simply fixed by removing the “/” in front of resources. (Which will also work in VSCode)

2 Likes

Thank you for your help that worked :slight_smile:

1 Like