It says BOOL_Four is wrong

I am not sure what is wrong it keeps telling me to check my code for BOOL_Four. It should be True, but it won't accept it so I also tried False and it still wouldn't accept it, i checked my code to make sure that i didn't type anything wrong and it is right... i don't understand what is going on!!

Paste your code along with the error again to help people see your code to better understand what is wrong.

bool_one = False and False is False

bool_two = -(-(-(-2))) == -2 and 4 >= 16**0.5 is False

bool_three = 19 % 4 != 300 / 10 / 10 and False is False

bool_four = -( 1 ** 2 ) < 2 ** 0 and 10 % 10 <= 20 - 10 * 2 is True

bool_five = True and True is True

There is no error code... just says check bool_four when I click submit

Ok. So this means more than likely your math equation is wrong making statement after Boolean Four not true.

I am guessing that you do not know what the is-operator does, and that it also has not been introduced or suggested that you use it.
Yet it's in your code. Are you sure it should be, given the above?

And if it's asking for the result of boolean expressions, then you'll need to consider for a bit what the result of a boolean expression is. The result of an expression is the value that you obtain after evaluating it.

Yeah I know I did not mention anything about is but I was wondering what in the world all those "is"s were doing there but having not seen is used in Python yet I didn't comment on it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.