It keeps saying my second <li> is 16px instead of 12px

<html>
	<head>
		<title>Loving the font changes</title>
	</head>
	<body>
		<h1 style="font-family: Arial">Big title</h1>
		 <ol>
		 	<li style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 16px"> This item is big Arial.</li>
		 	<li style="font-family: Veranda; font-size 12px">This item is medium Verdana.</li>
		 	<li style="font-family: Impact; font-size 10px">This item is small Impact.</li>
		 </ol>
	</body>
</html>

if you edit/update your question, leave a reply so i get a notification. Your code is not visible, take the following steps to make it visible:

Or, even that isn't clear, select your code, and press ctrl + k

<html>
	<head>
	</head>
	<body>
		 <ol>
		 	<li style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 16px"> This item is big Arial.</li>
		 	<li style="font-family: Veranda; font-size: 12px">This item is medium Verdana.</li>
		 	<li style="font-family: Impact; font-size: 10px">This item is small Impact.</li>
		 </ol>
	</body>
</html>

you forgot : at li 2 and 3

Still isn't working for me...

if you need help, post your code

Hi! I've been having the same problem. I type the code below, but it always rejects it (see uploaded screenshot).

@boeryan Not sure if this will help, but there is a typo for "Veranda" when it should be "Verdana."

@textsurfer25069 Try putting a space in between "Verdana" and "size".

<li style="font-family:Verdana; size:12px">This item is medium Verdana.</li>

@textsurfer25069 I just had this issue. the correct style tag is "font-size", not "size", so you need to put:

< li style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 12px">This item is medium Verdana.< /li>

issue resolved @textsurfer25069?

Thanks a lot! With "font-size", the problem was solved. Whew! This forum is a lot of help. :smile:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
	<head>
	</head>
	<body>
		 <ol>
		 	<li style="font-family: Arial";font-size: 16px>This item is big Arial.</li>
		 	<li style="font-family:Verdana";font-size: 12px>This item is medium Verdana.</li>
		 	<li style="font-family:Impact";font-size: 10px>This item is small Impact.</li>
		 </ol>
	</body>
</html>

if you edit/update your question, leave a reply so i get a notification. Your code is not visible, take the following steps to make your code visible:

if this instructions are unclear, you can also insert 3 backticks before and after your code, like so:

```
<p>visible</p>
```

the backtick is located above the tab key on your keyboard

I have edited it. Thanks.

style runs from the first to the second quotation mark, multiple property's + values should be separated by a semi-colon between the first and second quotation mark:

<p style="font-weight: bold; color: red">i am bold and red<p>

your second quotation mark is at the wrong place

face palm

fixed. Thank you.