Is't a bug?

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
  <title>Animals Around the World</title>
</head>
<body>
  <h1>The Brown Bear</h1>
  <p>The brown bear (Ursus arctos) is native to parts of northern Eurasia and North America. Its conservation status is currently "Least Concern." There are many subspecies within the brown bear species, including the Atlas bear and the Himalayan brown bear.</p>
  <h1>The following are subspecies of bears:</h1>

</body> 
</html>

https://www.codecademy.com/courses/learn-html-css/lessons/common-elements/exercises/unordered-lists?action=lesson_resume

Right hand side of instanceof is not an object

I really don't understand this message. i thought i got totally correct code

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
  <title>Animals Around the World</title>
</head>
<body>
  <h1>The Brown Bear</h1>
  <p>The brown bear (Ursus arctos) is native to parts of northern Eurasia and North America. Its conservation status is currently "Least Concern." There are many subspecies within the brown bear species, including the Atlas bear and the Himalayan brown bear.</p>
  <h1>The following are subspecies of bears:</h1>
</body> 
</html>

what do you mean did you not post this?

I always got "Right hand side of instanceof is not an object" message, so i just click run over and over again in order to get the correct code and pass the exercise. i compare the correct code which are from codecademy given me between my code. they are totally same code.

What? Can you say that in a shorter sentence. Or shorter sentences?

why should this be flagged? What do you mean? Don't you want help to solve your problem

i just uploaded wrong pic at the first time

so why don't I ask one of the help desk for you so they can explain this for you even though I have finished that lesson.

Do you know how can i fix my code?

No that is why I asked one of the help desk people to help you and go to your topic

I'm sorry all I can say is for you to read the lesson again.

Hey @xianyulee,
I don't see a problem with your code, and the error message doesn't seem to correspond with the code you're using, so I can't see the problem :confused:

I suggest that you try using another browser for this exercise.

Your welcome!:grinning: You don't need to ask at all if you need help. I'm always on the lookout!:peace:

i've finished Python by Safari browser, i will try your suggestion. anyway, it's really annoying me.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.