Is there a way to make codecademy HTML/CSS editor font bigger

Hi, just curious if I can increase the font size in the codecademy editor without zooming in on my browser? I have MS and it makes my eyesight have good and bad days, today is a bad day and it would really good to see the code better, but I don’t want to mess up the browser zoom as I want to see what I’m working on at 100%, does that make sense?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Edited to make clearer what I asked for (in case someone else will find this useful)

Hi, I’m working on getting an answer for you…one second.

@beta7600121263 Are you using Chrome by any chance? I just found an extension that you can add that will allow you to adjust the font sizes on different websites:

Would that help?

3 Likes

Hey, thanks a lot. I am using chrome, so I will give that a try and let you know.

1 Like

Wow, that’s brilliant, I’m not sure how it works exactly, but the text in both editor and instructions are adjustable and the result stays exactly as it was. I probably shouldn’t bother looking too closely into why it works (pun intended).

Really appreciate this Lisa. Thank you!

1 Like

Oh, good!! I’m glad it works. :smiley:

I, too, was just wondering how it worked, but sometimes I should just leave things be. haha

1 Like

Also, there’s one other option:

If you’re on a Mac you can press Command + Shift + P
and that will then bring up the palette editor where you can zoom in & out on the code editor font.

(CTRL + Shift + P on Windows)

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.