Is it possible to view challenge criteria?

Hi there,

I’m new to Codeacademy, and am just working through the HTML course. I’ve done a little HTML before, so I’m rattling through it fairly fast, but my code doesn’t pass the following challenge:

https://www.codecademy.com/courses/learn-html/projects/form-a-story

I’m pretty comfortable with all the concepts and my code works as expected, but it’s not passing the final step of the challenge. I’m stuck at 20/21 steps complete.

No doubt this is because as I’ve gone through the project I’ve used some of my own wording and tidied up a little capitalisation and grammar. Therefore, it’d be nice to see exactly what the software is checking so that I can tidy up what’s necessary to pass.

Cheers!

The “Form-a-Story” project is “self-graded”, so you check the tasks off as you go rather than having the learning environment evaluate your code and decide if you met the criteria…

If you’re “stuck” on 20/21, you simply need to check off the remaining task to enable the “Up Next” button.

2 Likes

Thanks for that! Turns out I had just failed to check off one of the earlier tasks.

:man_facepalming:

3 Likes

No problem. Some of the longer projects, it’s easy to forget that you’re self marking - especially when for everything else the LE checks your work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.