Introduction to while loops: lesson 11 - Help!

I am trying to write the three loops together, for, while and do/while. I keep getting, there is a problem with your syntax, unexpected token }. Can't for the life of me figure out where I've gone wrong!

for (var n = 34; n <= 42; n++) {
console.log(n);
}

var myWeight = true;
while(myWeight <= 51.5) {
console.log("Happy weight");
}
myWeight = false;

var myHeight = false;
do {
console.log("What is your height?");
} while(myHeight<=170);

myHeight();

};

Okay so far here is where I found problems with your code @nataliemp.

var myWeight = true;
}
myWeight = false;

You have registered "myWeight = true" yet when you called it into the while loop you had it as a number.

var myHeight = false;
do {
} while(myHeight<=170);

myHeight();

};

Also "myHeight = false" had the same issue, when you registered it it is false yet when you called it into the do/while loop you had it as a number.
Try making it so when you call "myWeight" into your while loop it starts as true yet after "console.log"ed it turns false with re-registering it inside the function.
With "myHeight" try calling it into the do/while loop as it being false like you registered it to be.
If this does not work tell me and I will try to help you find what the problem is.

Thanks so much for your help! I've been dipping in and out of this which is not helping as its not sticking!
Is this what you meant:

var myWeight = 51;
myWeight = false;
}
var myHeight = 158;
do {
while(myHeight<=170);
myHeight = false;
}
myHeight();

};

I apologize for the confusion but that is not what I meant, what I meant is something like this.

var myWeight = true;
while(myWeight = true) {
myWeight = false;
}
var myHeight = false;
do {
while(myHeight = false);
}

What I meant is you registered your variables as true or false and when calling on them in your function turned them into a number, instead have them true or false and call on them as true or false. You only need to turn myWeight = false in the function because a while loop will not stop until it finds a reason to.

Ahh I see. I'm still getting unexpected token } though

@nataliemp I believe your issue is that you have a random and unneeded "};" try removing it and then see.

I now have the below, which results in unexpected end of input!!

console.log(n);
}

var myWeight = true;
while(myWeight = true) {
myWeight = false;
}

var myHeight = false;
do {
while(myHeight = false);

}

@nataliemp I took your answer and put it into the problem to work out the problem myself and I found after I did this to it it worked just fine.

console.log(n);
}

var myWeight = true
while(myWeight) {
myWeight = false;
}
var myHeight = false;
do {
} while(myHeight = false);

Now I believe your issue is when you put a ; after registering the variable, putting "(myWeight = true)" not "(myWeight)", and that you put your end statement after the while in your do/while loop. While some of this is at the fault of mine I apologize for taking so much time.