Introduce yourself!

Take a moment to introduce yourself to others in the community :hugs:

Below are some questions to get you started, but feel free to really add anything you’d like as it relates to this thread.

• Who are you?
  • Where are you learning from?
  • Are you a student, teacher, or parent?
  • What are you learning on Codecademy?
  • What are you teaching on Codecademy?
  • What makes you most excited when thinking about learning to code?
  • Have you built a cool project you’d like to share with us?

As tempting as it is to engage other members, please do not reply to other posts in this topic. The thread is dedicated to one use, introduction. Thank you.

38 Likes

Hey! I’m Amby. I’m a student studying from in front of the computer. I like learning to code because, well, it’s just plain fun! I’m currently in a Python course. Codecademy is awesome :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

Hi! I am rudra. I am a student, & I am learning from Codecademy, I am in the courses Web Development, Python, & Building Websites. I like codecademy a lot!

7 Likes

hi! my name is belle and im currently learning from my room because my school has shut down. i am interested in learning all programs, but mainly python for now. i am so excited to be on codeacademy!

6 Likes

Hello,
I am Yudhis! I’m a student and currently studying in German. I am currently deepening my knowledge with Computer Science Career Path on CodeCademy. I have a big interest in machine learning, so I took the Machine Learning Skill Path. I am interested in coding because I like tech stuff. Sadly I’ve never shared a big or cool project here.

11 Likes

Hey! I’m Mert. I’m a student in the Turkey. I like learning to code because, well, it’s fun! I’m currently in a Learn How to Build Websites course. Codecademy is awesome :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hi! I am Aziel. I am a student, & I am learning from Codecademy, I am in the courses Web Development, Python, & Building Websites. I like codecademy a lot!

6 Likes

Hi! I am Peter. I study computer science in Hungary and I would like to build a colony on Mars.
I am currently learning data science here, and I think it is pretty dope!

6 Likes

Hello everyone! I am Alex, I study Electrical and Computer Engineering in Athens, Greece, and I enjoy coding. Currently, I want to learn more Python and generate art for my music projects!

5 Likes

Hello! My name is Olin and I’m currently a student in Cali in the US with my school closed so I’m jamming out on here in the meantime. Well like a lot I’m enrolled in python and web development but I’m also trying to do a lot with data science. So far I don’t have a projected started or working on. I made a very rudimentary program on python before coming here. I’m learning a lot already!

4 Likes

Hello. My name is Albin. I come from Kosovo. I’m a student. Actually, on Codeacademy I’m learning Learn Java. I like coding because I think learning how to code is important, because it helps the critical thinking and it makes your brain more plastic. Codeacademy challenges your brain and makes you master a skill.

4 Likes

Hello !
My name is Nisipeanu Adrian Mirel and I am from Romania, and I am studying at the University of Craiova, I am a student in the specialization of earth measurements and cadastre belonging to the field of geodesic engineering year 3 and practically programming as a passion.
Excuse me if my English is bad!

I want to learn how to cook, but I don’t know where to start?

6 Likes

Hello, I am Hikmet from Bosnia and Herzegovina and I study Software engineering at University of Zenica. Currently I am on Web Development career path. It is exciting to learn from real professionals who are trying their best to make learning as fun as possible :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello there!
My name is Josh from the UK. I’m using Codecademy to learn about Web Development, currently on Build Websites. I enjoy coding as I can take a concept and turn it into something.

5 Likes

Hello Everyone!
My name is Matt and I’m from the United States. I’m a college student who is actually studying sport management, but I’ve always wanted to learn how to code because I think it can add a lot to your resume and it also opens up potential doors career wise. I also just love the concept of coding and that fact that I can use it to build something unique!

4 Likes

Xin chào,

My name is Dien from Vietnam. I’m currently pursing the Web Developer Program on here. I’m still fresh and have a lot of things to learn and practice. You know, deciding to change a job path is quite challenging and I’m to take a challenge.

See ya around.

4 Likes

Hi everyone, my name is Shonie. I am from the UK and I am a student studying my Masters Degree. I love learning anything about code, but I am primarily interested in the code behind games. I am looking forward to learning as much as I possibly can. :smiley:

5 Likes

Hi I am Mahin from Bangladesh. I am here to learn python and go forward with it for my future project.

3 Likes

Hi everyone. I’m Abdullah from the US. I’m a college student and learning some of the nuances of JavaScript and particularly it’s application in the React framework. I have some experience with front-end dev, but I’m planning on taking my skills to the next level in CodeAcademy through the repetition/projects, etc.

Once I’m done, I’ll probably go into SQL or Python.

7 Likes

Hello Everyone :raised_hand:
This is Sawan Khanchi from India.
I’m learning code with the help of various platform like for instance w3school, codecademy, geeksforgeeks and so forth.
Actually, I’m a student and passionate about coding world as it excites me a lot.
Thanks!

6 Likes