Introduce yourself!

Take a moment to introduce yourself to others in the community :hugs:

Below are some questions to get you started, but feel free to really add anything you’d like as it relates to this thread.

• Who are you?
  • Where are you learning from?
  • Are you a student, teacher, or parent?
  • What are you learning on Codecademy?
  • What are you teaching on Codecademy?
  • What makes you most excited when thinking about learning to code?
  • Have you built a cool project you’d like to share with us?
12 Likes

Hey! I’m Amby. I’m a student studying from in front of the computer. I like learning to code because, well, it’s just plain fun! I’m currently in a Python course. Codecademy is awesome :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi! I am rudra. I am a student, & I am learning from Codecademy, I am in the courses Web Development, Python, & Building Websites. I like codecademy a lot!

2 Likes

hi! my name is belle and im currently learning from my room because my school has shut down. i am interested in learning all programs, but mainly python for now. i am so excited to be on codeacademy!

3 Likes

Hello,
I am Yudhis! I’m a student and currently studying in German. I am currently deepening my knowledge with Computer Science Career Path on CodeCademy. I have a big interest in machine learning, so I took the Machine Learning Skill Path. I am interested in coding because I like tech stuff. Sadly I’ve never shared a big or cool project here.

4 Likes

Hey! I’m Mert. I’m a student in the Turkey. I like learning to code because, well, it’s fun! I’m currently in a Learn How to Build Websites course. Codecademy is awesome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi! I am Aziel. I am a student, & I am learning from Codecademy, I am in the courses Web Development, Python, & Building Websites. I like codecademy a lot!

4 Likes

Hi! I am Peter. I study computer science in Hungary and I would like to build a colony on Mars.
I am currently learning data science here, and I think it is pretty dope!

Hello everyone! I am Alex, I study Electrical and Computer Engineering in Athens, Greece, and I enjoy coding. Currently, I want to learn more Python and generate art for my music projects!

1 Like

Hello! My name is Olin and I’m currently a student in Cali in the US with my school closed so I’m jamming out on here in the meantime. Well like a lot I’m enrolled in python and web development but I’m also trying to do a lot with data science. So far I don’t have a projected started or working on. I made a very rudimentary program on python before coming here. I’m learning a lot already!

1 Like

Hello. My name is Albin. I come from Kosovo. I’m a student. Actually, on Codeacademy I’m learning Learn Java. I like coding because I think learning how to code is important, because it helps the critical thinking and it makes your brain more plastic. Codeacademy challenges your brain and makes you master a skill.

Hello !
My name is Nisipeanu Adrian Mirel and I am from Romania, and I am studying at the University of Craiova, I am a student in the specialization of earth measurements and cadastre belonging to the field of geodesic engineering year 3 and practically programming as a passion.
Excuse me if my English is bad!

I want to learn how to cook, but I don’t know where to start?

Hello, I am Hikmet from Bosnia and Herzegovina and I study Software engineering at University of Zenica. Currently I am on Web Development career path. It is exciting to learn from real professionals who are trying their best to make learning as fun as possible :smiley:

1 Like

Hello there!
My name is Josh from the UK. I’m using Codecademy to learn about Web Development, currently on Build Websites. I enjoy coding as I can take a concept and turn it into something.

2 Likes

Hello Everyone!
My name is Matt and I’m from the United States. I’m a college student who is actually studying sport management, but I’ve always wanted to learn how to code because I think it can add a lot to your resume and it also opens up potential doors career wise. I also just love the concept of coding and that fact that I can use it to build something unique!

1 Like

Xin chào,

My name is Dien from Vietnam. I’m currently pursing the Web Developer Program on here. I’m still fresh and have a lot of things to learn and practice. You know, deciding to change a job path is quite challenging and I’m to take a challenge.

See ya around.

1 Like

Hi everyone, my name is Shonie. I am from the UK and I am a student studying my Masters Degree. I love learning anything about code, but I am primarily interested in the code behind games. I am looking forward to learning as much as I possibly can. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi I am Mahin from Bangladesh. I am here to learn python and go forward with it for my future project.

1 Like

Hi everyone. I’m Abdullah from the US. I’m a college student and learning some of the nuances of JavaScript and particularly it’s application in the React framework. I have some experience with front-end dev, but I’m planning on taking my skills to the next level in CodeAcademy through the repetition/projects, etc.

Once I’m done, I’ll probably go into SQL or Python.

3 Likes