Introduce yourself! (For introductions, only. Please do not reply in the thread)

I’m Ilham Maulana Sulaeman. I’m from Indonesia. I’m here as a student. I’m here to learn the fundamentals of programming. I always think I’m just frog in the well, who sees the skies as big well, and I’m excited to know that the skies are larger than well. Not, I’m just greenhorn.

2 Likes

Hi all My name is Mike. I’m a retired Verizon manager. I’m looking to get out of this course enough to be able to freelance and remotely work from anywhere.
I am a student and have some experience in html, css, github, rails and sinatra.
I live in NJ and I have always been interested in coding and creating new thimgs.

2 Likes

hi everyone
my name is abdenour Touat i am from algeria ,this is my first year in the university,i study C.S.
i learn it alsow here in codecademy,i feel good when i code.

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
My name is Aayush Shah
I am in Illinois.
I am trying to learn new coding languages.

1 Like

Hello EVeryone, I am here because I want to learn Python COading!

1 Like

Hello ,
My name is Abel, I am a student,& I am interested in learning Python and Web Development. Codecademy is awesome!

1 Like

Hi,
My name is Emmanuel am a student from England.
I am currently studying web development.
I love coding because its somethimg which shows me the result of my effort. Plus i see it as a way to teat my limits

1 Like

Hi!
I’m Lisa and I’m in Brooklyn, NY.
I am a lifelong student who is continuing to learn on the Data Science path. I get geeked about EDA and possible correlations between variables. I also like maps and am attempting to understand how to use GeoPandas and make web scrapers using Beautiful Soup.
When I figure out something (or, I have no coding errors), I do the Liz Lemon high five.
Happy to be here!

2 Likes

Hello,
I am Ismail Jamiu from Nigeria, I am learning web development presently.
I love coding because it is so flexible and it is my dream to become a software engineer.

2 Likes

My name is Matthew, from Indonesia, as a student. I am currently learning C# fresh, and deepening my Python skills. I am excited to start my journey in CS to create wonderful things!