Intro to Functions in JS 3/13 HELP

I don't get the sayHello "Name" lesson here. I've tried almost every possible function and none of this is working. Is anyone else having this problem? Is it looking for something more specific? I just don't understand this, and I'm tired of trying this over and over to keep getting "You did not call the greeting function. Pass it a name!" when I already did.

Could you post your current code so that we can see if you're on the right track and give some hints in the correct direction?

greeting(Teddy);

It did worked for me

Same for you one would need to see the whole code. Otherwise I could only guess that you get an Reference error for Teddy as it is currently a variable name and not a string but as said this is only a guess.

Sorry for not closing this question earlier. I solved it with some double checking. Thanks all!

Have been struggling to figure out my error here. When I submit the program indicates there is a syntex issue and recommends I need to insert a ')' on line 7 to complete the '('. Don't see there is a one missing on line 7 but cannot get beyond this point. Suggestions?

// Here is an example of using the greater than (>) operator.
console.log(15 > 4); // 15 > 4 evaluates to true, so true is printed.
console.log(15>4);
// Fill in with >, <, === so that the following print out true:
console.log("Xiao Hui"<122.length);
console.log("Goody Donaldson">8.length);
console.log(8*2===16);

.length is a property of strings so 8.length will give you an error whereas "Xiao Hui".length would give you 8.

thanks, I see your point. I don't, however, is what the program meant by all the verbiage about "(" this and that on line 7. Disinformation?