Inheritance

inheritance despues que hago la intruccion 1 y hago clic al boton run no me deja seguir avanzando por favor como hago para resolver el problema??

If someone translates this we might be able to help

I do inheritance after the Instruction 1 and I click the button run not let me move forward please as I do to solve the problem ??

Show me the code?!? otherwise no one can help u

class Dog extends Animal {

int age;

public Dog(int dogsAge) {

age = dogsAge;

}

public void bark() {

System.out.println("Woof!");

}

public void run(int feet) {

System.out.println("Your dog ran " + feet + " feet!");

}

public int getAge() {

return age;

}

public static void main(String[] args) {

Dog spike = new Dog(7);
spike.bark();
spike.run(20);
int spikeAge = spike.getAge();
System.out.println(spikeAge);

spike.checkStatus();
}

}

then I have to do option 2 is spike.checkStatus (); but does not show me the Run button to continue with the exercise,loading and stays for hours and not show anything to move forward.
the spike.checkStatus () instruction;It is calling the function of the Animal class

If your screen is stuck in that infinite waiting state, you may need to change your browser to get it going. I've posted this before in the Java forum. This java course seems to be exceptionally susceptible to browser problems.
I was running IE11 from the beginning and had exactly the same problem you do, except on an earlier lesson in this course. I changed to Firefox and got thru to the end of the entire course without any problems.
Do let us know how you go if you can do what I suggest. Maybe then the adminisitrators will fix up this ridiculous situation and others won't be bogged down with the same issue