Immediate Feedback on Mistakes and How to Fix

I'm getting, as well as my students, a little frustrated as to the fact that it takes sooooooo long to figure out our mistakes. I realize it's good to trouble shoot (that's my motto), but when you've done everything there is to do it can get VERY frustrating and tedious. Besides trying to look up similar problems under your Q&A is there any way to get feedback on what we're doing wrong when we make mistakes fairly quickly - as in something interactive to show us our mistakes so that we learn and then are able to move on?

Making some interactive to show you what is wrong, is really difficult. If you need help, you can post a question + code + error message on the forum. The response time on the forum is rather decent. To give an example on how difficult it is to cover all cases where students come up with, here is a simple code:

<p style="font-size: 16px">i am a paragraph</p>

simple enough right? Here are a few faulty codes:

<p><p style="font-size: 16px">i am a paragraph</p>
<p <p style="font-size: 16px">i am a paragraph</p>
<p stlye="font-size: 16px">i am a paragraph</p>
<p style="font-size: 16 px">i am a paragraph</p>
<p style="font size: 16px">i am a paragraph</p>
<p style="fnot-size: 16px">i am a paragraph</p>
<p style="font-size: 16px"i am a paragraph</p>
<p><style="font-size: 16px">i am a paragraph</p>

or even combinations of the mistakes above and pretty sure i don't have all, it is pretty impossible to cover them all with computer code. So to answer your question, no, there is not. You need to debug or use the forum as intended.