Ignore pro courses

Hello! I have a free account and I want to learn python. However, when I click the magnifying glass to search “Python,” a bunch of courses popup that is exclusive to pro members. Plus, Codecademy doesn’t tell you if a course is exclusive to pro members until you click on the course when using the search engine. Can someone tell me how to have the search engine ignore or at least tell what courses are pro exclusive? Thanks!

Hi there, welcome to the forums.

You can filter the catalog by language:

If you just want the Python courses, you can find them here.

I think you are misunderstanding my question. My question was “Can someone tell me how to have the search engine ignore or at least tell what courses are pro exclusive?”

No, I understood the question fine, however I accept that I didn’t answer it head on.

As far as I know, or at least as far as I can work out from using it myself, the “search” feature of the main Codecademy site does not highlight nor provide a means to filter out Pro courses.

If you are interested in a Python course, and want to see at a glance which ones are free and which ones are Pro, then your only option as far as I know is to use the filter that I mentioned before.

Hope that answers your question. :slight_smile:

2 Likes