<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="stylesheet.css"/>
		<title>Result</title>
	</head>
	<body>
		<!--Add your HTML below!-->   
		<p id="serious">really</p>
	</body>
</html>

Oops, try again. Did you remember to add a new paragraph?

exercise 22? In exercise 21 you need to make a heading (h3) and a paragraph, then in this exercise you should add a paragraph, so then you should have one heading and two paragraphs.

You need to do this, otherwise you have a problem in the next exercise. I recommend to revisit exercise 21

for next time, use one of the two following options to make your code/indent is visible:

select your code and press ctrl + shift + c (or cmd + shift + c if you use a mac)

if this instructions are unclear, you can also insert 3 backticks before and after your code, like so:

```
<p>visible</p>
```

the backtick is located above the tab key on your keyboard

it wont work...i really dont know

Did you revisit exercise 21? Could you post an updated version of your code?

you want me to post lesson 21?

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
	<head>
		<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="stylesheet.css"/>
		<title>Result</title>
	</head>
	<body>
		<!--Add your HTML below!-->
		<p id="serious">really</p>
	</body>
</html>

No, i want you to revisit exercise 21 because you should add the code of lesson 22 to the code you created at exercise 21

aha okey...just a moment

i just done that and nothing happend

in exercise 21, you created a heading and paragraph. Then you need to add a paragraph in exercise 22, so you have a heading and 2 paragraphs. Maybe you could reset exercise 22? Not sure what it will reset to

i allready done that..reset with ctrl+F5....no problem..ill skip that for now...ill be back on it later..thanks for help

If you cant complete this exercise, you can't complete the next one either. I meant the reset the button in the bottom corner. You need the following:

<body>
  <!-- a h3 heading with class fancy -->
  <!-- a paragraph with class fancy -->
  <!-- a paragraph with an id serious -->
</body>

hahahah Ive just passed that lesson 22...i told my self one last try and it passed haaah thanks

thank you very much friend appreciate that