I’ve been in here for one whole year :D

hiii there!

Yeah, I just logged into the forums and I saw a had a notification from 3 days ago…looks like on April 30 it was my one year CC Forums anniversary :smiley:
I am kinda mad that I didn’t see it until now honestly hahah… :woman_facepalming:

But anyways, I’m so glad to be part of this amazing community, it has truly taught me a lot. From being able to put down my coding knowledge into words, to being able to understand someone else’s problem and try my best to help them out. Also, reading other people’s takes on coding problems really helps me think out of the box.

I haven’t been very active on here lately because of school, but I still love this place and know that if I need help with anything coding-related, I can count on the people on this forums to help me out :blush:

But yeah…hope you all have a nice start of the week! :smiley_cat:

17 Likes

YAY!! :partying_face: :cake:

Happy to have you here!! You’re a prime example of why communities are a positive place to learn & grow.

6 Likes

Aw thank you that truly means a lot!!! :pleading_face: :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Congratulations! And I echo what @lisalisaj said!

5 Likes

omg thank you so much :pleading_face:
it’s great to know I’m doing something good here in the community! :yum:

4 Likes

Woohoo!! Congrats! I’m loving this community as well (and I think I might be getting close to an anniversary too :slight_smile: ) It’s good to see you are still here. I am also in school, so I know how hard it is to be active here while juggling with your studies, but keep at it! Even if it’s just a lil bit every day.

Hope you have a great start for the week as well :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Every day different, especially if we’re learning. Think how long it will take to dig a trench the length we can leap. Mental work is work. We’re just feeding our energy to a different muscle.

4 Likes