I swear i'm doing it right, HELP!

i swear i'm doing it right. i swear i'm putting the code in right. but no matter what i do it comes out wrong
i've even gotten the cheat code snippet and gone back and reset the lesson to compare side by side the codes. the same. i'm pretty sure they're exactly the same.

if i'm missing something please tell me and explain to me.

this is the lesson i'm on.
https://www.codecademy.com/courses/learn-responsive-design/lessons/media-queries/exercises/comma-separated-list?action=lesson_resume

here's the code, i'm having a problem with the comma and orientation.

.contact-btn a:active {
position: relative;
bottom: 2px;
}

@media only screen and (max-width: 480px), (orientation: portrait) {
.page-title {
width: 270px;
}
}

@media only screen and (min-width: 320px) and (max-width: 480px) {
.gallery-item .thumbnail {
width: 95%;
}
}

@media only screen and (min-resolution: 150dpi) {
.logo {
background-image: url("../img/spaceship@2x.png");
}
}

@media only screen and (max-resolution: 150dpi) and (max-width: 480px) {
.page-description {
font-size: 20px;
}
}

I just did the whole unit with no problems. However, looking over the .gallery .thumbnail, the width is 50% in my CSS. I think that was the second lesson if you want to go back and check.

Experiencing the same problem. It doesn't works on either Chrome or Firefox.

i'll try and see how that works but i've gotten the cheat code and gone ahead and .gallery .thumbnail is still set to 95% and doesn't affect the new lesson.

Did you keep a copy of your code before getting the solution code? It would be helpful to compare them.

ive used safari, mozilla, chrome, and opera. ive used a pc and a mac. i still have the same problem, so it's either me and i'm not seeing it or it's a bug in codeacademy. ive talked to "customer service" but it was a waste of time.

the only other thing i can think of is it might be an ad blocker or my bad internet, i live in a dead zone.

that's the code i gave in my original post. no alterations.

i fixed it, i was the problem.