I paste a correct answer code say it not correct

i can not follow the course without that

Hello @inmortalini016851193, welcome to the forums! Could you post a link to the exercise, please?

Here is the trouble on the react course, i don’t know why i cannot passed the quiz.

https://www.codecademy.com/practice/tracks/react-101/modules/react-101-jsx-u
that’s the link of the course

From what I can see, they’re basically the same (unless there’s more code that isn’t in the screenshot). So if the behaviour is as desired, then you can just continue (replace your code with theirs if necessary in order to get it to allow you to continue).

That is the problem that even if I replace the code with theirs, it does not allow me to complete the exercise. Thank you very much for your help.

Did you make sure to click the check answer button on the bottom right of the LE? (That’s the only reason I can think of as to why it’s not letting you progress).

I mean, it leaves me for the exercise and it doesn’t mark it as correct and it comes out again, over and over again because I can’t pass it because even if I copied the text of the correct answer, it doesn’t mark it as correct.

Hmm; that is strange. I’m sorry I can’t be of more help; what happens if you just skip the exercise? Does it still leave it as not quite complete? If it’s still not working, you can contact the help centre, which should get back to you within about 72 hours.

I think there is a problem with the site. When clicking Run with the browser console open a 404 response is received. Nothing ever renders in the window where the result of the code should be shown. I submitted a bug report including the error message received in the console. We’ll see if they fix it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.