return 1
    elif __:          
        return -1
    else:
        return 0

print greater_less_equal_5(4)
print greater_less_equal_5(5)
print greater_less_equal_5(6)

Hi, is there something you'd like to ask?

It would be better in these cases as ionatan has suggested that you specifically ask a question instead of just asking for help. Usually the best format is gives us your code, your error, what your problem is, and what you are wanting to know from that problem. A link to the lesson is an added bonus that will make others happy as well :D.

Anyhow, your problem is I assume that you don't know what in the world to put in your if and elif statements. I too had to search a little but ultimately the instructions do a good job in pointing you in the right direction. Lets take a look at the first instruction: "On line 2, fill in the if statement to check if answer is greater than 5." So we need to right a statement to check if answer is greater than 5... well we know greater than is > we know we have answer as def in the parameters of our greater_less_equal_5 and we know the number 5 so our if statement should look something like this then:

if answer > 5:

You can follow the other instructions and the example I gave you for the next one I am sure :smiley:

hahaha i already got it but thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.